Lake Havasu City Elks Lodge has a landscaped, easily accessible RV Park. There are 25 full-service sites with 50/30/20 amp electric, water and sewer. All sites are level, graveled with room for one towed vehicle. Parking for additional vehicles is available in the paved lodge parking lot adjacent to the RV Park. If there are no full service sites available, overflow parking (dry camping) is available on a first come, first serve basis. The park has a resident Camp Host Oct 1st – May 31st located in site 7.
Traveling Elks are always welcome. Per our agreement with the city, maximum length of stay is 14 days. All RV’s must be shelf contained with a working bathroom. Tent camping or sleeping in non-RV’s is not permitted.
Upon your arrival, IF YOU HAVE A RESERVATION, you may occupy any empty site. Please contact the Camp Host in site 7 to register or call 928-230-0980.
Off Season Registration (June thru Sept) During this period reservations are not available. It is first come, first served. However, finding an empty site should not be a problem. Please register and pay in the lodge bar. Registration forms are adjacent to the bar door. Please fill out, place one copy with payment in the envelopes provided and drop in the RV box provided. Please keep one copy and place in your RV window.
RV Parking is for Elk members only. You must have a current membership card to register.
Oct – May $32 per night.
June – Sept $35 per night (summer electric rates).
Dry Camp Sites – $15 donation requested.
HOW TO BOOK YOUR RESERVATION
Review the map (below) to familiarize yourself with our layout.
- Step #1: Select Check-in and Check-out Date (available dates appear in a green square). Click [Search]. Click [Next].
- Step #2: Select Your RV Space and click [Next]. Please note: if there is only one space available, you will not see Step #2.
- Step #3: Enter Your Personal Details
- Step #4: Review Reservation Summary
- Step #5: Accept our Policies
- Step #6: Make Payment. If you are staying for more than (1) night, select [Pay deposit now] or [Pay total price now]. Click [Book Now] to be redirected the Square payment gateway (https://connect.squareup.com/), where you will make payment.
- Step #7: Check Your Email. You will receive a confirmation from firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of your reservation.
- Once you select a check-in date, the calendar will change to show you the available check-out dates. Please review the Legend so you are familiar with the color codes.
- If more than one space is available for your selected dates, you will be asked to select a space. If only one space is available, you will be assigned that space; the space number will appear on your email confirmation.
- If you are unable to reserve your favorite space, then another Elk has already paid for that space. Please don’t call the RV Park Manager and ask her to move someone.
- IMPORTANT! THE RV MANAGER MAY CHANGE YOUR SPACE ASSIGNMENT AT HER DISCRETION.
Please call us at (928) 230-0980 with your questions and concerns. We are here to help.
(display a map here)
(create a div with 2 inner divs. in the left div, display a legend for the booking form calendars. In the right div, display the booking form)